Manage change, get unstuck and flourish in your second adulthood at MEA – the world’s first midlife wisdom school.
Whether it’s cultivating your purpose, navigating new transitions, or unearthing your inner wisdom, MEA’s all-inclusive workshops at their beautiful beachfront campus in Baja, Mexico are designed to support you to consciously curate the second half of you adult life and give you the practical tools to write your next chapter. And, their first US campus is launching this spring in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Ask deep questions and find great answers on a sun-drenched stretch of the Pacific, far away from your day-to-day. Here, with the gifts of time, space, and a cohort of other curious learners, you’ll dig into challenges together, and discover what’s possible.
Here’s their amazing line-up of Baja workshops for the start of next year!
- Reframing Retirement: Thriving in Your Next Phase of Life with Colleen Drummond and Robert Laura, starts 1/15/24
- Navigating Transitions with Christine Sperber and Jeff Hamaoui, starts 1/29/24
- Falling Down and Getting Up: Discovering Your Own Resilience and Strength with Mark Nepo, starts 2/5/24
- The Consciously Curated Life with Barabara Waxman, starts 2/12/2024
- The Power of Deep Rest with Tracee Stanley and Teddi Dean, starts 2/19/24
- Awaken Your Rebel Soul with Shelley Paxton, Starts 2/26/24
- Love’s Journey: Transforming our relationships with Dené Logan, starts 3/4/24
- Learning to Love Midlife with Chip Conley, Starts 3/12/24
- Coming Into Your Own: Reconnecting with Who You Are and What You Want with Christing Carter, Starts 3/18/24
- Cultivating Purpose with MEA co-founder Jeff Hamaoui, starts 3/25/24
View all Baja, Mexico and Santa Fe, New Mexico workshops.
And, don’t forget, Satellite Sisters get 20% off all MEA’s Online live and on-demand workshops with discount code: SISTERS. View all online workshops and enter the discount code at checkout.
Learn more at MEAwisdom.com.
Need more information?
Listen to our interview with MEA Founder Chip Conley here