Your ticket to the Satellite Sisters Big Fun Weekend is $299. See details below for everything included in the ticket plus cancellation policy.
The Hilton Minneapolis is the official HQ for Satellite Sisters Big Fun Weekend. As of 7/7, rooms are sold out but if you email us at email@example.com, our event organizer will connect with you Kaitlin at the hotel who will handle case-by-case based on rooms opening up.
We encourage all of our local Minnesota Satellite Sisters to staycation with us at the Hilton. It’s going to be a Big Fun Satellite Sisters Sleepover!
What is it?
A weekend away with your Satellite Sisters! Julie Dolan, Liz Dolan and Lian Dolan host a weekend in Minneapolis with events, a live podcast taping, a Saturday night dinner and dance party and lots and lots of fun, laughs and no learning. Most events will take place at the Hilton in downtown Minneapolis. Bring your friends for a girlfriends’ getaway. Or come solo and meet Satellite Sisters from all over. Join us October 13th through 15th for a Big Fun Weekend, Satellite Sisters-style.
Our current schedule as of 08/29/23
- Registration Desk in the lobby of the Hilton Minneapolis Downtown (1001 S. Marquette). Pick up your name badge and SWAG bag! Attendee name badges will be required for entry into all events throughout the weekend.
- Doors open at 5:30 PM. Brit’s Pub is one block from the hotel. All attendees will receive one complimentary drink ticket. Hors d’oeuvres provided! Wear your Satellite Sisters Merch or anything festive and fun. Attendees can check in at the Welcome Reception if unable to check in from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM at the Hilton.
- Join Lian and Mari, a yoga teacher/longtime listener from Minnesota, for a morning yoga session, put some pep in your step on a walk with Liz to the Mary Tyler Moore Statue, or join Julie for Satellite Sister Friendship Bracelet making. Sign-ups for these activities will be made available on September 18.
- Join us for the LIVE Satellite Sister Podcast recording.
- Please arrive on time to limit disruptive noise in the ballroom!
- Come dressed in your best Mamma Mia costume! From bell bottoms to overalls or caftans, be ready to get your disco on!
- Find your table-mates and grab a seat! Seating is first come, first served. Dinner will be served buffet style.
- Group Photo, Satellite Sisters Trivia, Costume Parade
- Join the Sisters for a complimentary cup of coffee and say farewell to all your Satellite Smisters.
Buy Your Ticket
Tickets are available now
Your ticket to the Satellite Sisters Big Fun Weekend is $299. The ticket price includes:
- Friday Evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday Afternoon Podcast Taping
- Saturday Evening Mamma Mia Dinner and Dancing
- Commemorative Item
- Satellite Sisters Welcome Bag
- Access to purchase exclusive SWAG
Please note, Your Big Fun Weekend ticket does not include your lodging at the Hilton.
- Any registration canceled on or before July 31 is eligible for a 75% refund.
- Cancellations received between August 1 and August 30 are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations on or after September 1 will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
BOOKING LINK available NOW.
The Hilton Minneapolis is the official HQ for Satellite Sisters Big Fun Weekend! As of 7/7, the hotel is sold out. For help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you directly with Kaitlin at the Hilton Minneapolis location who will work case-by-case based on openings.
We encourage all of our local Minnesota Satellite Sisters to staycation with us at the Hilton. Maximize the fun; minimize the driving. It’s going to be a Big Fun Satellite Sisters Sleepover!
Can I bring my own Satellite Sisters?
Yes! Please! Let us make your girlfriends get-away easy! We picked the town, the date, and the hotel and planned a few events for you. Plus, great rates on doubles and triples at the Hilton. So rally your Satellite Sisters, whether they are listeners or not. All are welcome!
Can I come on my own?
Yes! Please! Our intent is to make this weekend as welcoming and friendly as possible. Prior to the weekend, we plan on providing an app for all attendees to use to engage with other attendees in order to set up room shares, to coordinate airport shuttles or make other plans. There will be lots of opportunities to meet and greet other Satellite Sisters listeners over the weekend. And, there will be name tags for all!
Can I bring my kids?
We are planning an event best suited for those who are 16+. Children under 3 can attend for free if supervised by an adult at all times. Children 3+ are allowed, but must be ticketed to attend any function and be supervised by an adult at all times. The ticket fee for children 3+ is $299 . Please note, there will not be any childcare provided.
Do I have to stay at the Hilton to attend the Big Fun Weekend?
No, you don’t. But we’d love to have you stay at the Hilton with the special Satellite Sisters rate. (That is, if a weekend away at a swanky hotel with a pool, a lobby bar and great downtown locations appeals to you.) Most of our events will take place at the Hilton and the lobby is a great spot to hang out with other Satellite Sisters in off hours. That includes you, Minnesota Satellite Sisters! Staycation with us to get the most from the weekend.
Can I just buy a ticket to the podcast taping? Or the dinner?
The short answer is no. We’re working with the team at the Hilton to make sure the weekend is topnotch. The inclusive ticket pricing is for all the events over the weekend. A single fee is the most cost effective overall. Thanks for understanding.
Will there be food I can eat and beverages I can drink?
We hope so. You’ll be asked about dietary restrictions during registration. We’re choosing food and food services options that will work for a variety of diets. Same with beverages, from alcohol-free cocktails to beer and wine to great coffee.
Wait, what the heck is a Mamma Mia dance party?
In 2019, Lian hosted a charity fundraiser that was a ladies-only Mamma Mia-themed event. It was a huge hit and Julie said on the show, “If we ever do a Satellite Sisters dance party, it should be Mamma Mia themed.” Well, that dream is about to come true. So, step into your platform shoes and your Mamma Mia inspired clothes and hit the dance floor with us! Calling all Dancing Queens!
Will there be Satellite Sisters Big Fun Weekend Merch?
You bet! Our team of designers (Liz and Hooper) are working on a list of premium items to offer before the weekend (in case you and your Satellite Sisters want to theme dress. Which we fully support.) Stay tuned for details.