The Satellite Sisters are available for speaking engagements for your organization or corporation beginning in Fall 2015. While it is rarely possible for all five us to appear together due to individual schedules, one or two of us can provide a lively talk and presentation for your audience.
The Satellite Sisters Cover a Range of Fun and Engaging Topics
- The Importance of Female Friendship
- The Satellite Sisters Guide to Life
- Creating and Sustaining Your Own Business
- Using Your UnCommon Senses at Work
- Tapping into Your Creativity
- Communicating with Women
Corporations, Professional Groups or Trade Organizations
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a fee quote. Estimated travel and per diem will be included in the quote. Please include the following:
- Name of Company
- Size and description of audience
- Preferred topic(s) for talk or presentation
- Desired length of presentation
- Any possible additional duties (ex. media, social events, awards presentation, emcee)
Charitable Organizations, Women’s Groups or Private Clubs
There is a minimum honorarium for a 30 to 60 minute presentation. Depending upon the size, nature and requirements of your group, the fee will be adjusted. If necessary, there will be travel and per diem in addition to the fee.
Please inquire at email@example.com and include the following in your email:
- Name of organization
- Date, time and possible location
- Number of expected attendees
- Preferred topic of talk
- Desired length of talk
- Will tickets be sold to the event?
For media inquiries or to schedule interviews with the Satellite Sisters or the Next Gen, please contact: Tanya Farrell at Wonderkind, firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-450-8030.